Facilities Service CoordinatorSeam Group
The SEAM Group has a terrific opening at its Walpole, Massachusetts office for a Service Coordinator in our Facility Services area. This position would be a great fit for a high-energy person who enjoys speaking with people on the telephone, is confident, and has an upbeat, professional manner!
Facilities Service Coordinator duties include:
- sourcing new contractors and technicians to complete SEAM projects;
- selling established contractor rates and SEAM standards;
- proactively targeting markets that need additional contractor/electrician vendors;
- working as a team with the other Service Coordinators;
- assisting in document collection from new and existing vendors to include tax forms, insurance certificates, contracts, or project-related items;
- assisting with dispatching and routine follow-up of assigned projects;
- escalating customer issues to the appropriate person(s) and assisting in resolution as needed;
- following guidelines for the workflow and follow-up of projects;
- receiving customer requests for service in a professional manner, obtaining detailed information in order to efficiently dispatch, schedule, and manage service calls;
- coordinating return shipping and tracking of defects and other required material;
- documenting new or revised customer processes and protocols;
- achieving required completion dates and financial goals on each job assigned;
- understanding, communicating, and managing detailed scopes of work;
- and performing related duties as required.
The best candidates will have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Demonstrated success in a customer-facing position. Call center environment or telephone sales experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to handle high volume telephone calls and the willingness to be on-call based on a rotating schedule.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a drug screening
- Professional, upbeat telephone demeanor and personal satisfaction in providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to sell our company to new vendors and the confidence to negotiate when applicable
- Strong organizational skills and attention to the small details
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to create solutions to meet the needs of the customer
- Ability to utilize our proprietary software(s) effectively after training
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to be team player including the ability to assist in training new team members as needed
- Ability to read and understand reports, scopes of work, and spreadsheets
- Time management is essential, as well as the ability to make decisions. You must be able to multi-task and prioritize issues as they come up.
Our office is located conveniently right off Rt. 95 in Walpole and offers a supportive, professional and clean working environment with a business casual dress code. Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. A valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record are required. Criminal background checks and drug screening are part of our hiring process.
This position comes with a competitive benefits package that includes access to health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance at group rates; a matched 401(k); generous paid time off and paid holidays; and more!
SEAM Group is a well-established company with multiple offices across the globe. Our team, along with the Company's patented technology and web-based management software, keep our clients coming back. SEAM Group has given national commercial customers control over their facilities' repair costs by providing the highest degree of reputable service throughout North America. We manage more than 5,000 independent contractors, nationwide, who are on-call to answer our client needs.
SEAM Group is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to diversity and inclusion in our workforce.