Assistant Manager & Sales Associate
Seeking assistant manager and sales associate for high end women's, kid's and men's boutique. Ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, is energetic, able to multi-task, and has an interest in fashion. Why join the team? Learn the ins-and-outs of the retail industry, while living in the majestic ski town of Telluride, CO. At Scarpe, we value teamwork, so we involve all employees in every facet of the retail chain. Working at Scarpe means you will be involved in buying, merchandising, wardrobe styling, social media, event planning and marketing.
Manager must have previous experience.
- Helping customers with a very hands-on approach
- Wardrobe styling
- Monitor inventory, communicate with vendors, shipping and receiving
- Window, mannequin, and display merchandising
- Ensure that merchandise displays are clean, organized, and well-stocked
- Create advertising for local magazines and newpapers
- Maintain & exceed monthly sales goals
- 1 Year previous experience in sales, customer service, retail, or other apparel fields required High School Diploma
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment Ability to build rapport with customers
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Basic computer knowledge.
- Experience using Quickbooks POS and Photoshop is a major bonus
Hourly or salary pay base with ample room to grow.
Multiple Benefits to committed employees.