Logistics Analyst -Use logistics software to analyze data for customer service, forecasting, procurement, transportation & warehousing.
- Arrange sales, provide price quotes to customers.
- Liaise with main offices in Turkey, with shippers, customers & consignee's agents.
- Arrange import & export customs requirements.
- Meet with clients, vendors & partners.
- Prep & submit reports to management. English & Turkish fluency, BA-Business Administration, 2 years' experience as Foreign Trade & Sales Coordinator required.