Director Financial Planning & Analysis #TSS719Sapiens Americas Corporation
Director Financial Planning & Analysis (Denver, CO)
Develop and implement strategies relating to finance, budgeting, and forecasting, in North America. Direct and implement the division’s profit and loss (P&L) in North America. Serve as financial executive liaison during client contract negotiations. Develop and implement long and short-term financial planning strategies and goals. Direct and implement accurate financial reporting processes with the international parent company. Direct the development of business models and negotiations with alliances, vendors and external consultants. Develop and implement financial technology and systems requirement planning for the company. Provide executive oversight of all financial decision making. Direct reviews of all contracts for financial impacts. Plan and implement financial representations for senior executive levels of the company. Develop and provide financial and operational tools (project planning, capacity planning, budgeting tools, and pricing models).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or a related field, and five (5) years of experience working in a global software company.
- At least five years of experience in managing corporate and business unit budgets;
- At least five years of experience in managing financial planning and analysis team;
- Demonstrated proficiency in implementing financial and business intelligence tolls specifically, Qlickview;
- At least three years of experience in project control including budget review and approvals, revenue recognition calculations, pricing model, resource allocation, and financial progress;
- Experience with working with NAV ERP, TAS systems, and PRS;
- Experience in M&A processes, including due diligence and post-merger integrations;
- Experience managing offshore employees and working with subsidiaries around the world.
- Intermittent domestic and international travel to client sites.