Team Coaches, Forklift Operators, Data Entry, Cash Processors, Mail Processors, Dock & Warehouse Workers
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING! - JOIN US!
Serve with Samaritan’s Purse as an Operation Christmas Child seasonal employee and you will work side-by-side with thousands of volunteers to help bring Jesus’ love to children around the world. When you work in one of our processing centers, you help facilitate the processing and preparing of millions of shoeboxes for distribution to children in need. You are acting as the hands and feet of Jesus Christ to bring joy to children, families, and communities. Operation Christmas Child has seasonal job opportunities for qualified, dependable and committed individuals who have the desire to be part of this meaningful ministry. You, or someone you know, may be an ideal candidate to serve in seasonal associate positions at the Charlotte Shoebox Processing Center. This will require a commitment to work the duration of the processing season, from mid-November until the project is complete (generally around mid-December).
Positions are temporary, full-time (40+ hours per week including Saturdays), with both first and second shift available. Requirements include clean background along with professional and church references.
Minimum Age Requirement is 16 years old.
Position available include:
• Data Entry Keyers – (alpha numeric and 10 Key) – Responsible for the keying of information from a scanned image on a computer screen. Must possess excellent keying skills with a high level of accuracy.
• Cash Processors – Cash handling experience required. Responsible for preparation of cash donations for processing.
• Mail Processors – Responsible for the sorting of incoming donor correspondence.
• Team Coaches – Candidates with supervisory, team or volunteer leadership experience are needed to lead teams in warehouse, shoebox processing, mail and data entry operations.
• Forklift Operators – Must have Forklift certification and experience on sit–down forklifts.
• Dock & Warehouse Workers – Unloading and Loading large boxes containing shoebox gifts. Heavy lifters must be able to lift at least 60 lbs.