Seasonal Job Opportunities
Attend our Job Fair and learn how you can help bring the Good News of God’s love to millions of boys and girls around the world! We have seasonal employment opportunities available in November and December at our Operation Christmas Child warehouse.
Charlotte Processing Center,
7100 Forest Point Blvd.,
Charlotte, NC 28217
Saturday, October 10, 2020
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Interviews conducted on-site.
Save time by filling out an application online prior to the event.
First and second shifts available.
Positions are temporary, full-time (40+ hours per week including Saturdays), with both first and second shift available. Requirements include clean background along with professional and church references.
Position available include:
• Team Coaches – Candidates with supervisory, team or volunteer leadership experience are needed to lead teams in warehouse, shoebox processing, mail and data entry operations.
• Data Entry Keyers – (alpha numeric and 10 Key) – Responsible for the keying of information from a scanned image on a computer screen. Must possess excellent keying skills with a high level of accuracy.
• Cash Processors – Cash handling experience required. Responsible for preparation of cash donations for processing.
• Mail Processors – Responsible for the sorting of incoming donor correspondence.
• Forklift Operators – Must have Forklift certification and experience on sit–down forklifts.
• Dock & Warehouse Workers – Unloading and Loading large boxes containing shoebox gifts. Heavy lifters must be able to lift at least 60 lbs.