Legal SecretarySaliwanchik, Lloyd & Eisenschenk
Saliwanchik, Lloyd & Eisenschenk
14+ Attorney Firm in Gainesville seeking Legal Secretary
SLE seeks a highly qualified individual to assist attorneys as they interact with clients and foreign associates in the course of securing U.S. and foreign patent protection for high tech inventions. Compensation is commensurate with qualifications, skills, and experience.
- Excellent academic record.
- Excellent academic and work attendance record.
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills.
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Desire to work as a Legal Secretary/Assistant for at least the next 5 years.
- Desire to stay in Gainesville for at least the next 5 years.
- Willingness to occasionally work on weekends as needed.
- Stamina to work all day under pressure.
- 1 to 5 years of law office and/or patent law experience.
- Academic and/or work related experience in the life sciences.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.