Applicant Processor/Data Entry OperatorSaint Mary's College - Notre Dame, In
Saint Mary’s College seeks an Application Processor/Data Entry Operator (full-time/hourly position) for the Office of Admission. The position is supervised by the Data Manager and reports up to the Director of Admission. The successful candidate will perform a number of duties related to data entry and mailings to prospective students. In addition, the person in this position may greet visitors to the office and answer phone calls.
Examples of duties include:
• Key enter and maintains application files for changes of address, personal information, known academic information, extracurricular activities, athletic information, financial aid interest, special interest candidates, campus visit, recruit and contact types.
• Verifies entered data visually, by re-entry or from listings.
• Manages several different yield mailings to admitted students which includes all necessary supplies i.e. letterhead, envelopes, brochures and date deadlines and ensures mailings go out at pre-determined time.
• Determines Banner relationship and cross-references for applicants and siblings of applicants to other constituents.
• Enters all parent information for applicants, including addresses, degrees, institutions attended, and employment.
• Back up for daily applicant activity.
• Back up for entering new applicant decisions in Banner.
• Back up for Pre App Processor.
Qualifications: Ability to type at least 50 word per minute with accuracy of 99% or better; strong organizational ability, attention to detail, a willingness to learn and ask questions, ability to type at least 50 wpm with accuracy of 99% is required, and strong written and oral communication skills. Graduation from high school or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Saint Mary’s College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with the College’s mission, Saint Mary’s is committed to increasing racial and ethnic diversity at all levels—students, faculty, and staff—and seeks applications from candidates who share this commitment.