Systems Software Engineer Multiple OpeningsSainergy Inc.
Hiring: Systems Software Engineer Multiple Openings - Implement SAP systems, configure, and customize various SAP modules (ECC, HANA, CRM, GTS, Retail and Solution Manager) based on business requirements.
- Coordinate installation of software systems and build shadow systems.
- Use of the following tools: Rev-Trac, HANA, SLT (SAP Landscape Transformation software), Business Shadow and Libelle tools.
- Master's & 1 year experience.
Travel and/or relocation within the USA as needed.
Sainergy was founded in 2001 in San Jose, CA and has since provided SAP consulting services to major clients in Technical and Functional areas. We work with our clients to provide business solutions and achieve exceptional results. We do this through a combination of world-class resources, innovative methodologies and deep expert knowledge pools.
As management and technology consultants:
- We deliver strategies and processes that build value. Working with our clients, we link business strategy to operational reality, helping them integrate, innovate and grow.
- We deliver the right technology to meet business objectives. Our knowledge and experience allows us to understand what works, who to work with and how to make it work for our clients.
- We are dedicated to our clients’ success. We listen to our clients and provide individualized solutions that achieve exceptional results and solve the most pressing challenges.
Today's business cycles occur faster than ever. Globalization, industry consolidation, and mounting IT complexity are just a few of the motivating forces commanding a permanent shift away from linear business thinking to a more dynamic, multidimensional system of change. We are leaders in our focus areas, resulting in established foot prints spanning across various industry segments. With industry and business expertise including a proven track record, Sainergy can mobilize the right people, skills and technologies to help organizations achieve exceptional results and solve their most pressing technical challenges.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.