Nutrition Services Program Aide IIRural Resources Community Action
Rural Resources Community Action is seeking a Nutrition Services Program Aide II to perform in-home nutritional health screens to assess nutritive services needed in the Tri-County area year around. Verifies documentation of vendors request for payment and coordinates printing of coupons. Inputs client statistics into data base. Organizes volunteer schedules. Assists with delivery of meal boxes and supports distribution of commodity boxes.
This is a full time job, 40 hours/week, $13.65$14.77/hour depends on experience plus benefits.
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
• Completes initial in-home nutritional health screens to evaluate eligibility for various nutritional services. Completes required assessment forms and discusses possible services. Inputs information into data base.
• Discusses clients needs with Manager to complete assessment and formulate services needed. Contacts client regarding services approved and coordinates delivery.
• Delivers meals in Colville, Kettle Falls and surrounding areas, as needed.
• Provides the public or other agencies with knowledge regarding services available in the Nutrition Services Department. Streamlines paperwork for clients to access other services.
• Coordinates printing of nutrition services coupons.
• Processes coupons to prepare for payment requests.
• Assists staff in preparing grant applications, fund raising activities, special projects, data collection and other relevant tasks to meet program needs.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.