Temporary Maintenance Worker/Groundskeeper
Temporary Maintenance Worker/ Groundskeeper
• High School Diploma or GED and three years of directly related grounds keeping or landscaping experience
• Must successfully pass a background check.
• Must be able to perform strenuous labor for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to lift or move heavy objects.
• Must be able to work independently and exercise good sound judgement and decisions.
• Knowledge in the use of the following equipment: pickup truck, equipment trailer, lawn care equipment, landscape equipment, power tools, hand tools, etc.
• Knowledge of various types of foliage including flowers, trees, shrubs and other greenery, lawns, planting, fertilizing, weeding, trimming and pruning, soil conditioning, mulching and applying pesticides.
• Familiarity with the operation and maintenance of sprinkler systems.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
Valid Colorado Driver’s License in order to operate a county vehicle.
CURRENT 2021 BENEFITS FOR PART TIME EMPLOYEE:
• Sick Time Accrued for every 30 hours worked
• Worker’s Compensation
Deadline: April 13th, 2021
Routt County is an EOE