CSU Extension Office Technician/Administrative Assistant, Public Health Clinical Administrative Specialist, Motor Vehicle Deputy Clerk
CSU Extension Office Technician/Administrative Assistant $22.65 - $30.64/hour
Public Health Clinical Administrative Specialist $20.00 - $21.41/hour
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under general supervision, provides complex administrative and clinical support to the Department. Manages calendars, maintains patient records and completes administrative duties that assist in the management of patient care, prepares various documents, and maintains filing systems. Duties may vary according to job assignment.
• Provides high-level administrative support including developing invoicing and complex spreadsheet system
development for grant and contract monitoring purposes. Manages calendars, schedules meetings, organizes special events and assists with staff travel.
• Monitors expenses and processes invoices; assists in developing department budget goals.
• Manages meeting agendas; collects agenda items; prepares packets and supervises packet assembly and distribution, utilizes County scheduling mechanisms for meetings and submission of information to BCC.
• Responds to questions from Public regarding Public Health service provision and refers to appropriate personnel.
• Develops and implements office systems and procedures to ensure efficiency and communication within the Department.
• Creates patient appointments and checks in patients using the clinic’s Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
• Prepares various documents, faxes, and reports; maintains filing and records systems.
• Assists with clinic inventory and purchasing of clinic medical supplies as needed.
• Orders supplies, coordinates work orders and handles mail.
• Participates in office equipment software management.
• Attends and participates in all meetings required by supervisor.
• Manages assigned Web pages; updates content on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, including updating staff roster, contact information, documents, project status, photos and calendars; troubleshoots web related problems, escalates and coordinates the resolution of difficult system issues with vendors or IT staff.
• Supports the relationship between Routt County government and the public by demonstrating courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with citizens, visitors, and County staff; maintains confidentiality of work-related issues and County information.
• Performs other duties as required or assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• General office policies and procedures.
• Customer service techniques.
• Working in a medical clinic setting.
• Medical billing of insurance providers and Medicare/Medicaid.
• Electronic Medical Records.
• Basic accounting and budgeting principles and practices.
• County policies and procedures.
• State and Federal laws and regulations governing work performed.
• Record keeping and records management rules and standards.
• Organizing and prioritizing work to meet deadlines and accomplish tasks.
• Typing and entering data with speed and accuracy.
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
• Handling multiple tasks simultaneously, under pressure, and in emergency and stressful situations.
• Interacting with people of different social, economic, and ethnic backgrounds.
• Following and effectively communicating verbal and written instructions.
• Utilizing standard personal computer software programs, specialized state, and County software.
• Communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED equivalent; three years of progressively responsible experience in medical administrative support; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Required Licenses or Certifications:
• May require a valid Colorado Driver’s License to operate a County vehicle.
Yampa Valley Regional Airport Office Technician- Payroll/HR $22.65 - $26.65/hour
Motor Vehicle Deputy Clerk $20.00 - $21.41/hour Open Until Filled EOE