Roundup an exciting new career, helping to create life changing experiences for seriously ill children and their families.
Extensive benefits, competitive pay starting at $23, flexible schedules.
Design vibrant online and print materials, update social media, create and edit captivating videos, bringing the magic of camp to life! Previous graphic design experience is required.
Position Summary: The Marketing Coordinator will further the mission of Roundup River Ranch by increasing the effectiveness of marketing, communications, and public relations initiatives. The purpose of the Marketing Coordinator is to help tell the story of Roundup River Ranch through a variety of tools and mediums. This position will support all departments of the organization under the supervision of the Marketing and Communications Manager.
Location: This full-time position is based at our campsite in Gypsum, CO. This position may require some travel between Denver, throughout the Vail Valley and within our geographic region.
- Passion for Roundup River Ranch’s mission
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year of experience in marketing, public relations, graphic design, or related field
- Experience in the non-profit sector is beneficial
- Demonstrate ability to excel in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to coordinate, prioritize, and meet deadlines on multiple, simultaneous projects
- Strong knowledge of social media
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) is preferred
- Video production and editing software (Adobe Premiere) experience a plus
- Exceptional grammar and computer skills including experience with CMS (WordPress or similar)
- Strong team orientation toward both internal and external constituencies
- Develop and design Roundup River Ranch collateral that are consistent with Roundup River Ranch’s brand standards and key messages.
- Support the development and implementation of marketing, public relations, and communications plan that promotes the mission of Roundup River Ranch and stories of its campers within the greater community.
- Acquire, organize, and manage media from camp. Includes photographs, social media, video, interviews of campers, volunteers, and staff, stories, artwork, and other key collateral.
- Working with the Marketing Manager, lead the Development and Marketing team in camper content collection for appeals, videos, session summaries, impact report, and events.
- Utilizing Adobe Creative Suite, design and/or update event, camp, and other marketing materials and advertisements.
- Continue to serve as a lead copywriter for digital platforms and other printed/promotional collateral and create value-driven messaging and content that resonates with key target audiences at all stages.
- Coordinate the development and creation of all event materials; to include: event invitations, event email messages, event programs, event power points, and others.
- Oversee image and video library (Waldo, Google, Dropbox, Mastershare) to secure acquisition of new camp programs/event photos, and b-roll from staff, photographers, and stock photography.
- Assist with researching, writing, and editing a variety of projects and initiatives, including annual and stewardship reports, newsletters, social media, camp session summaries, and others.
- Support overall video strategy – editing internal videos/content, implementing new ideas, coordinating and planning for support on video projects (special events, recruitment, etc.)
- Maintain the Roundup River Ranch website and complete updates to content, online forms, and social media accounts when needed.
- Work with Marketing Manager to create email messages and other content.
- Coordinate and support third-party vendors as applicable (photographers, videographers, graphic designer, web administrator, media partners).
- In collaboration with Marketing Manager, develop and implement social media plan that promotes engagement across major and emerging channels.
- Draft weekly social media posts and monitor effectiveness once posted.
- Identify, plan, and implement new marketing campaign strategies that support fundraising, volunteer and camper recruitment, and overall organizational awareness.
- Work with the Development team to support sponsor and donor fulfillment as it relates to marketing assets and media.
- Serve as the staff liaison for the Camper Ambassador program working in partnership with camp programs team to identify strong camper stories/video, impact, voices, and determine how we utilize them for marketing needs.
- Work with Development Assistant to support merchandise ordering and inventory, and support keeping merchandise stocked in the office and storage.
- Provide marketing support to all teams, including executive, program, medical, development, and volunteer.
- General marketing administrative duties and tasks.
- Serve as a contributing member of the Development and Marketing team, supporting miscellaneous team projects and tasks as needed.
- Support and attend Roundup River Ranch special events as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Special Considerations: The Marketing Coordinator will be expected to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends throughout the year as needed. The Marketing Coordinator will be required to work at both Avon, Colorado and Gypsum, Colorado locations.