Donor Support Manager
Donor Support Manager $61,000 plus full benefits & ski pass This is the perfect opportunity to advance your career at management level in non-profit Development. The Donor Support Manager works closely with our community of donors to plan meetings, share information and answer general enquires and questions about our important Mission, while building the foundation of an active portfolio of donors. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in general administration or sales and a passion for providing exceptional customer service in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Fundraising experience is beneficial, but not required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Prepare and provide weekly campaign activity reports to the CEO, Director of Development, and campaign counsel
- Ensure all campaign pledges and contributions are recorded and acknowledged per policy
- Update and maintain the campaign tracking spreadsheet including key information about prospect pipeline, solicitation status, task assignments, strategy notes, next steps, and accountability (individuals and deadlines)
- Maintain detailed and accurate documentation to support campaign pledges and other types of deferred gift commitments
- Ensure CEO, Director of Development, and Campaign Leadership are prepared and briefed for all campaign meetings, board meetings and campaign events, including preparing meeting materials, campaign updates, solicitation tracking, and contact reports, as appropriate
- Monitor the Campaign Action Plan including prospect pipeline, campaign budget, and prospect tracking
- Communicate with campaign volunteers, RRR staff and campaign counsel to ensure all needs related to campaign materials, information and support are met
- Support gift officers and volunteer solicitors with meeting briefs, campaign collateral and donor meeting follow-up
- Coordinate donor cultivation and solicitation meetings, and special activities that support the campaign
- Prepare and package proposals for major gifts from individuals, foundations, and corporations, including drafting proposal language that is consistent with overall campaign messaging and naming opportunities
- Together with campaign counsel, leadership staff, gift officers and volunteers, develop cultivation and solicitation strategies and follow up actions to keep the campaign on track
- Assist with planning and executing the public launch event for the campaign
- Ensure all campaign communications are timely and accurate and targeting the appropriate audiences.
- Work with the Director of Communications to ensure the Campaign micro-site is complete, accurate, engaging, and fresh.
- Work with the Director of Communications to make sure Campaign Bulletins and other campaign related materials are completed and engaging.
- Prepare agendas, meeting notes and updated campaign reports for weekly campaign team meetings.
- Meet weekly with campaign counsel.
- Any additional duties to support business needs