Direct Care Staffrose hill
Rose Hill Center is a residential rehabilitation program for adults with mental illness located on over 400 acres in Holly Township.
The facility provides medication support, education, and training to help people from all over the country achieve their highest level of independence. The facility is accredited through the Joint Commission and licensed by the State of Michigan (5 Adult Foster Care homes).
Direct Care Staff
- Hiring all shifts = 1st, 2nd, 3rd – Full-Time
- Benefits available after 60 days
- All shifts include weekends and holidays
- Starting wage is $11.25 per hour
- Shift premium paid for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Good driving record and valid license required
- Drug test will be conducted
- FBI background check will be conducted
- Experience preferred
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.