Rose Hill Center is a residential rehabilitation program for adults with mental illness located on over 400 acres in Holly Township. The facility provides medication support, education, and training to help people from all over the country achieve their highest level of independence. The facility is accredited through the Joint Commission and licensed by the State of Michigan (5 Adult Foster Care homes). Cook – Full Time.
- Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Minimum of 2 years experience in food service
- ServSafe Certification required within 60 days
- Good driving record and valid license required
- Drug test will be conducted
- FBI background check will be conducted
- Basic computer skills
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.