Strategic Logistics #2550-202ROMADS ADVERTISING
Vance, AL Full-time
Posted on June 2, 2019
Logistics: Strategic Logistics
- Planning Coordinator, Vance, Al, Brose North America. Lead team of Logistics Engineers, Logistics Analyst for Container Management, Logistics Controller and FTZ Administrator, maintain and improve inter /intracompany logistics processes.
- Establish packaging designs for raw materials to fulfill durability of product in cost effective way in land and overseas including environmental aspects endeavoring to reduce one way packaging materials such as cardboard substituting with plastic container folding large containers, stackable small crates, plastic pallets and metal containers.
- Create logistics concepts for packaging, optimization and validation to ensure durability of product and stability in transportation.
- Perform inbound road freight network optimization to achieve costs reduction.
- Define supply chain-based performance metrics, and concept and cost development for seat structure manufacturing and supply programs.
- Analyze logistic costs and implement solutions focused on optimizing headcount in logistics to perform line side delivery of automotive mechatronic components such as mechatronic automotive components for seat structures, door modules using Methods Time Measurement (MTM) calculation.
- Create standards for material presentation and material flow. Bachelor, Business Administration, Management, Supply Chain Management, or related.
- 12 months experience as Logistics Planner, Warehouse and Logistics Planner, or related, analyzing logistic costs and implementing solutions focused on optimizing headcount in logistics necessary to perform line side delivery of automotive mechatronic components using MTM calculation, or related.