Armed Security OfficerRocky Mountain Coin
Rocky Mountain Coin Armed Security Officer (Denver)
- Provide visible security.
- Monitor Closed Circuit Televisions, use computers and electronics as they relate to modern surveillance and access control systems.
- Lock property entrances when required.
- Conduct daily security inspections.
- Be able to adjust work to accommodate expected and unexpected changes.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, unusual customer and employee behavior and unsafe conditions to manager; maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by the manager.
- Must be energetic and self-motivated.
- Previous; Military, Law Enforcement, or Security Experience is preferred!!!
- Concealed weapons permit Valid state/city armed security license or the ability to obtain one. Valid driver's license.
- Ability to stand for periods of time.
- Customer service with strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times (uniform furnished).
- Ability to use common sense and training to handle security situations effectively, remain calm under pressure.
- Can think and act independently with confidence. Has personal fortitude and integrity when faced with challenges.
- Effective asset protection and communication.
- Respond to change with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new ways.
- Take personal ownership in the organization's success.
- Basic technology skills for Windows, Internet Explorer and Outlook, preferred.
- Non-smoker, no chewing tobacco on duty, or electronic devices.
Language Skills: Customer service/language skills and class are essential.
Clean criminal background: Able to pass a drug screen test and criminal background investigation. No misdemeanor or felony convictions of any kind.
Physical Demands: Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 75 pounds without assistance.
Benefits: Health insurance, profit sharing, 401k, paid vacation.
Starting salary: $18.50-$20 per hour based on experience.