WAREHOUSE Worker for HVAC SupplierRobinson Supply
HVAC WAREHOUSE worker
40 hrs a week located in Avon, MA
Monday through Friday with Over time available
We offer Health insurance, benefits. Will train. Background check & drug screen.
We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
• Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
• Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
• Complete diary logs into inventory
• Report any discrepancies
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
• Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
• Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
• Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
• Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Ability to lift heavy objects
• High school degree
Other duties may be assigned.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.