CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF you live in these areas of Virginia: Fredericksburg, Stafford, King George, Spotsylvania, Ruther Glen. Must be residents of the Fredericksburg area or relocating there.
To coordinate all customer care functions for the residential and commercial service and maintenance and fuel departments departments.
Reports to: Fuel & Service Dept.’s. Operation Support Supervisor
Customer Care Leader. Works closely with all staff.
Subordinates Position Title(s): None
Required: High School education or Equivalent
Preferred: Associates degree from an accredited college or trade school.
- Some previous experience in a customer service related industry in an office environment.
- Must possess excellent communication customer service skills
- At least some prior working experience with 1 or more years as customer care representative, and/or dispatcher in a home services company or service related industry.
- Demonstrates the ability to tactfully handle difficult situations without emotional leakage.
- Must possess good knowledge of town or county where technicians work.
- Must have good skills in computer application , and programs: Excel, Microsoft Word, in a windows based network environment
- Must have basic skills in reading, writing, arithmetic including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and percentages
- Positive minded, high energy, forward thinking, helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
- Flexibility to work extended hours, to achieve company goals
- Must be able to follow written and oral directions
- Basic knowledge of materials and parts associated with the industry is desirable
- Ability to read invoices, catalogs, stock numbers and descriptions to accurately identify items
- Must be above average organizational skills, and time management skills, is multitasked oriented, patient, show empathy towards customers as well as provide excellent follow-up on concerns/issues from customers and service technicians.
- Does not abuse or take advantage of time off, and always provides proper notification and advance notice of absences.
- Body Position: Sitting, standing, stooping, bending, kneeling.
- Body Movements: Walking, turning head and torso, bending arms, grasping and touching with wrists and fingers, reaching, lifting up to 10 lbs.
- Body Senses: Must have adequate use of sight, hearing, and smell.
- Mathematics: Must be able to do routine arithmetic calculations.
- Language: Must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English, to prepare, write, and read reports.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Office Environment with moderate to extreme periodic levels of stress.
Authority and Responsibilities:
The items listed below are primary duties only. Other duties will be assigned as necessary.
- 1st priority is Customer
- Provides World Class Customer Care Service to all customers, achieving 100% Customer Satisfaction conforming without compromise to our Mission, Quality, and Vision Statements as well as our written guarantees.
- Promotes and market all goods and services (especially Service Agreements and accessories to all potential, new and non-agreement holders.
- Promotes all other goods and services company has to offer to all customers including replacement systems installs.
- Assist dispatcher as needed cheerfully by calling back customers who have left request for callbacks for future scheduling of in our general mailbox after hours. All return calls to customers shall be made no later than 830am.
- Primary call taker for incoming phone lines for all fuel oil, service & maintenance inquires and request. Must receive inquires and requests from customers in a cheerful and helpful manner, entering and verifying accurate account and billing information and requests information into our computer system. Work closely with dispatcher to ensure on time arrival and delivery schedules.
- Works closely with dispatcher to understand current and pending workload
- Constantly, Proactively, and Consistently contacts customers in a cheerful, helpful and assuring manner as necessary to schedule maintenance and return visits for delayed call when parts arrive, keeping the dispatch board full at all times depending on current and pending weather conditions. This includes sending postcards to customers or customer’s tenants as well as other forms of communication including but not limited to telephone calls.
- Proactively solves any customer issue without involving co-worker or supervisor non-technical only.
- Proactively contacts all agreement customers to ensure renewal. Service Contract Administrator will receive and distribute to you a written report on agreement holders who are past due and remain unpaid. Proactively contact these accounts to advise answer and renew importance of agreement and prepare a written response of action taken to Service Contract Administrator with a copy to the President. Follow up to ensure receipt of payment.
- Proactively contact customers who equipment is about to expire explaining the benefits of the program, answering any questions they may have and closing the sale.
- Takes payment information by phone and accurately records and processes information request from the customer regarding payment to account by credit card, bank draft etc and process through company computer system or credit card terminal in a timely fashion same day.
Notifies ESA coordinator when ESA have been renewed immediately.
- Prepares postage envelopes mails/ e-mails invoices and receipts for invoices to customers in a daily batch form
- Understand how to renew agreements at customers request and provide copy of update to ESA Coordinator as necessary.
- Assist customer request concerning any question regarding their account. If you do not know the answer to the question, research the question utilizing all resources and call the customer back within 24 hours.
- Proactively contact via (Happy Call) customers to ensure 100% satisfaction for past services rendered and address problems or complaints that are non technical. Refer technical complaints to Service Manager. Prepares daily report on customers contact follow up for review by Service Manager.
- Works closely with Service Manager to coordinate and maintain adequate supply on hand of all service forms and literature for the Fuel Oil & Service departments.
- Assist in leads from technicians and customers- fill out lead sheet and prospect alert form and immediately give to contracts coordinator.
- Perform any necessary filing or clerical duties as directed by the Service Manager.
- Take detailed and accurate messages for other staff.
- Assist in data entry for other departments on an as needed basis as requested by the Service Manager.
- Provide back-up to dispatcher on an as needed basis.
- Cross trains and supports in other areas as requested
- Clears work area at end of day, maintains neat and professional work area
- Comply with company handbook policies and procedures.
APPLY TODAY! firstname.lastname@example.org