Seasonal Grounds WorkersRoaring Fork School Dist.
Roaring Fork School District -
Now Hiring: Seasonal Grounds Workers
RFSD seeks full-time Seasonal Grounds Workers to cover the summer season (now-August, 2019). 40 hours/week. Experience not required but desired. Candidates must possess a high school diploma or GED, and pass a background check.
• Plant bulbs, trees, shrubs, annuals, and perennials.
• Cultivate, water and fertilize shrubs, flower and tree beds.
• Prune and mulch trees and shrubs for improved growth and appearance.
• Weed planting beds and tree rings.
• Perform turf care including mowing, edging, trimming, fertilizing, irrigating and rolling sod.
• Conduct vehicle and equipment inspections.
• Build, repair and paint picnic tables, benches and playground equipment.
• Install, repair and paint fences, backstops and play equipment.
• Drag, line and prepare athletic fields and courts.
• Removal of garbage, paper, leaves etc. from parks and playgrounds.
• Perform maintenance and repairs to building fixtures, equipment, furnishings and structures.
• Complete and submit daily and weekly reports as directed.
• Perform all job tasks within the rules and guidelines of the park district’s safety program.
• Work as a team player with co-workers and in conjunction with other departments.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.