Line CooksRoaring Fork Club
Seasonal Positions: Line Cooks
Roaring Fork Club 100 Arbaney Ranch Rd. Basalt, CO. 81621.
Line cook duties will consist of assisting the executive and sous chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies.
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff.
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions.
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food.
- Stock inventory appropriately.
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.