Senior Lead- Backend Developer
Roady’s Truck Stops | www.roadys.com
Location: Meridian, Idaho
Who we are:
Join the Roady's team and be part of the transportation revolution! The industry is changing quickly. Between rising fuel efficiency, the rise of Amazon Logistics and Uber Freight, driver assist technology and more, the way goods and services move today won't be how they move in the future.
A little bit about you:
Have you always been a great communicator? Naturally able to manage time and complete tasks? Are you a self starter? Enthusiastic about learning new skills? A team player? Are you always one step ahead whether in work, school, or life? If any of these qualities sound like you, we’ve got the position for you at Roadys.
Senior level PostgreSQL DBA that performs magic with PHP. You are a top gun working in multiple database architectures or have a deep knowledge in application development with SQL databases. You sling code. Specifically, but not limited to, PHP. You enjoy building and supporting web applications throughout the entire life cycle. You perform well in an extreme agile environment working with all members of the development team. Your approach to development is the spiral development model. You are looking to succeed in our dynamic ever evolving development efforts.
● Collaborate with team to document technical requirements and specifications
● Participate in technical reviews of bugs & enhancement requests
● Communicate accurate and useful status updates in agile development environment
● Manage and report time spent on all work activities
● Strong written, technical documentation and oral communication skills
● Full stack developer
● PHP, 6 years professional experience
● Back end and middleware development
● PostgreSQL DBA, 6 year (Required)
● JQuery proficiency
● Must demonstrate serious troubleshooting skills
● Skills developing SOAP API, Web Services, 3rd Party APIs
PgSQL DBA Experience with:
● Homogenous and Heterogenous Migrations to PgSQL
● Stored Procedure/Function Development
● Writing Foreign Data Wrappers
● Performance tuning, query analyzation
● Merchant Processing, POS or Shopping Cart functionality
● Logistics relative to Shipping, Trucking, Transportation, Fuel Industry
● Mobile application development
● Rewards application development
● WordPress, Magento, Drupal
● Data Architecture - modeling concepts - data warehousing development and design
● Optimizing & normalizing databases
● Business Process Modeling (BPM)
● MS SQL Server experience (Reporting Services)
● Linux and Microsoft Windows experience required
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related subject, or 6+ years job experience.
Full Time & Salary will be commensurate with experience.
How can you apply?
If this sounds like your cup of coffee, drop us a line with your resume. If it looks like a good fit, we’ll get back to you.