Customer Service Representative
RiverStreet Networks currently has an opening for a Customer Service Representative
Duties would include but not limited to:
• Receive billing calls & customers in regard to payments, billing issues, questions and account changes.
• Scan customer request forms.
• Process service and/or account orders for customer accounts with accuracy and efficiency so that all requests are completed in a timely manner to the standards of the department benchmark.
• Process removals of service. Each SSR is to offer incentive to the customer to keep them from leaving.
• Greet and assist Customers to resolve and/or help with their needs as they relate to the services provided.
• Engage in consistent, excellent relationship management by following up with customers by phone and thank you note to inquire that their new or upgraded services are to their standards and welcome them as a valued customer.
• Make follow-up sales calls to existing customers and make win-back calls to inactive customers that have removed services in efforts to reduce customer churn.
• Process collection activities to reduce write-offs.
Job Knowledge, Experience, and Training:
• High school diploma and minimum two years' experience in sales or customer service fields.
• Excellent written and presentation skills. Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Detail oriented, ability to work efficiently under deadline pressure.
• Must be able to organize and prioritize multiple job assignments.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Gmail, Google Docs, billing system application and other software applications as deemed necessary to perform job functions, or ability to possess such skills within 90 days of hire date.