Certified Nursing Assistant
CNA-(Day and Night Time)
Mountain Home, Arkansas
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Job Summary
We are seeking a skilled, experienced Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to provide personalized care to our residents. In collaboration with our healthcare team, you will assist our patients with everyday tasks, such as bathing, getting dressed, and going to the restroom. You will also administer medications, ensuring they take the proper dosages, monitor their behavior and mood, and document any significant changes to their actions or health.
Certified Nurse Assistant Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve meals to patients
- Help bathe, groom, and dress the patient
- Assist those who need help walking or assistance transporting in wheelchairs
- Take vital signs and record patient eating habits and bodily functions, reporting any drastic changes to a nurse
- Dispense medicine to ensure proper dosages
- Transport medical equipment in and out of rooms according to patient requirements
- High School degree or equivalent (GED)
- Completion of state-approved CNA education and training program
- CNA certification
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- High level of patience, empathy, and compassion
- Excellent observation and communication skills
Certified Nurse Assistant Job Requirements and Qualifications
We offer medical, dental and vision insurance, paid leave, 401k, etc.
Our administrative and directorial staff have almost a century of combined experience bringing extensive knowledge and a wide range of skills.
The Expectation, Not the Exception
Superior Personal Care
Clean and Well Maintained Property
Delicious and Nutritious Meals
Caring and Enriching Atmosphere
To provide a caring and enriching atmosphere that meets & exceeds the expectations of our residents while extending compassion, sincerity, and respect.
Send your resume through this job posting