Shipping & Receiving ClerkRICE Hydro
Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Manufacturing firm, full time Shipping & Receiving clerk, along with some tasks in general warehouse and assembly. Monday-Friday. Experience required. Salary BOE. Benefits.
The shipping and receiving clerk position verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment by performing the following duties to quality and productivity standards.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operates lift trucks or hand trucks to convey, move or hoist materials to proper departments or areas.
- Operates PB crimp tools, including diagnosis, repair and processing.
- Operates the stretch wrap banders.
- Unpacks, examines and routes incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages. Receives and processes all defective parts returned for replacement or credit.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Performs all computer functions necessary to track various aspects of goods.
- Supports the shipment of goods produced and the received goods and supplies to be used in or to aid in the production/storage of goods destined for sale to our customer base.
- Responsible for making arrangements for pick up by the carrier specified on the customer’s purchase order, which is conveyed to the shipping clerk by final inspection via the shipping instructions.
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Required to make pick ups and deliveries to our suppliers for parts and raw materials using a company van.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.