Powder Coating PrepRICE Hydro
Part/Full Time Powder Coating Prep Entry level, No experience required. Manufacturing firm, Monday-Friday. Some Benefits.
- Sets up powder coat and related equipment to exact specifications and prepares equipment for production.
- Applies coatings to surfaces using powder coating equipment utilizing knowledge of the materials, tools, and fixtures used in the process.
- Maintains inventory and equipment in good operating order.
- Reviews color tags to determine color to use on parts as they enter the coating booth.
- Identifies characteristics of surfaces to be coated and ensures proper preparation and application of coating.
- Understands general pre-prep operation, includes viewing product for defects before entering the coating booth.
- Tests each part for proper ground continuity prior to coating.
- Applies coatings in accordance with manufacturer Technical Data Sheet (TDS) and ensures proper cure time and temperature are achieved.
- Records and completes coating log for each load bar, including pre-cure coating thickness.
- Prepares parts for rework and applies powder to correct coating defect.
- Inspects and maintains equipment for compliance with safety requirements, including but not limited to, all guarding.
- Develop and document Standard Operating Procedures for paint treatment actions.
- Understand and comply with all appropriate safety and work safety regulations.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.