Administrative Assistant - RCCBReyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Provides support to assigned department.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects at one time and able to effectively handle change
- Duties include collection and preparation of information for various operational reports as needed
- Provide confidential administrative support to Management and others as needed
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, ability to positively respond to employee requests
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of related experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Detail oriented, conscientious, and able to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.