HR Specialist - Full Time/Year RoundResort Group
HR Specialist Full Time/Year Round
The HR Specialist is trusted with being the company's "first impression" for all incoming applicants, new hires, and employees. This position primarily staffs our Employment Resource Center, fulfills some integral payroll and administrative duties, on-boarding/orientation of new employees, & administration of employee recognition program. Don't wait! Take this rare opportunity to join a growing and established company!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers incoming telephone calls and addresses or seeks assistance from HR Staff as appropriate.
- Is the primary contact / liaison for employees to HR, Benefits, Payroll & Perks.
- Troubleshoots systems issues with employees/staff (e.g. individual ADP access, TC, TCM)
- Manages and maintains the reception area of the ERC (Employee Resource Center)
- Schedules individual appointments for employees with VP of HR and/or Payroll Manager when necessary.
- Oversees the entire onboarding process, inclusive of: Welcoming new hires and assisting with their HR intake paperwork and on-boarding.
- Trains new-hires on ADP registration and provides hands-on training for system login.
- Directs new-hires in handbook review & acknowledgement.
- Conducts new-hire policy overview & training.
- Verifies all personal information and other essential information in ADP with new hires.
- Provides Benefit overview and booklets to eligible incoming new staff & newly eligible members.
- Instructs all hourly new hires with time clock process & procedures.
- Issues ID badges.
- Coordinates Campus and property tours for new staff.
- Assists with the payroll process bi-weekly, to include processing and administering the entire payroll process for entire company file(s) under the supervision of the Payroll Manager.
- Reviews payroll data, coordinates with managers on their approval and editing of time data duties, inputs transactions affecting payroll, and produces payroll reports, readying file for submittal.
- Assists Payroll Manager/HR Generalist as needed with input of new hire paperwork, creating and organizing personnel files.
- Employee Housing: room assignments, liaison between our employee-occupants of employee housing & Employee Housing Manager (MR Realty) by: Processing all roommate request forms, assigning rooms as per requests and demographic data for incoming seasonal workforce.
- Communicates with employees & management on housing issues or processes.
- Tracks payroll deductions for occupancy fees and reconciles with Housing Manager.
- Manages employee complaints or issues related to rooms and assignments and work to resolve
- Communicates closely with VP of HR on any employee occupancy issues, or to coordinate monthly employee housing meetings.
- Provides overall Administrative Support to HR Department such as:
- Coordinating meetings, training and staff events.
- Assisting with planning and executing employee and staff appreciation and other company events.
- Assists compensation with data entry in ADP, and filing.
- Assists with recruitment procedures: booking travel, job fairs, SWAG, ads, etc.
Benefits include: Paid Time Off, Health & Dental, 401(k) with match, & other cafeteria plan options.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.