Direct Support Professionals - Hudson, River Falls & New Richmond
If you are looking for a meaningful job where you can make an impact in the lives of others, join our team of dedicated Caregivers/Direct Support Professionals today!
We are providers assisting people to reach their full potential. We have multiple opportunities for you within a broad spectrum of community supportive living homes.
Since we have 24/7 operations, we have options for schedules and shift:
* Full-time - Mornings, evenings, and overnights
* Part-time - Evenings and overnights
We offer flexible/consistent schedules to work around your busy life in our River Falls, Hudson and New Richmond area!
This position provides services to people with disabilities through assistance with activities of daily living, such as:
* Errands to shopping or activities
* Transporting to medical appointments
* Enjoying recreational outings together
* Preparing meals
* Assisting with medication administration
* Personal hygiene and grooming
* Bathing and toileting
* Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
What we ask of you:
* Must be 18 years of age
* Valid driver's license in good standing for driving positions
* Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
What we offer you:
* Full, Part time, and As Needed, schedules available
* A rewarding work environment with fantastic co-workers
* Paid training.
* Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week, including Holiday pay
* Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
* A chance to make a difference in people's lives on a daily basis
* Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
* Access to employee discounts with various vendors
* A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
REM Wisconsin is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you'll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country. We have a great work environment and you'll be surrounded with a strong
and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply today!