Direct Support Professionals - Hudson, River Falls & New Richmond
Here is a chance to "make a difference in people's lives" on a daily basis
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
River Falls, Hudson and New Richmond areas
If you are looking for a meaningful job where you can make an impact in the lives of others, join our team of dedicated Caregivers/Direct Support Professionals today!
We are providers assisting people to reach their full potential. We have multiple opportunities for you within a broad spectrum of community supportive living homes.
Since we have 24/7 operations, we have options for schedules and shift:
* Full-time, Part-time
* Mornings, evenings, weekends, and overnights
This position provides services to people with disabilities through assistance with activities of daily living, such as:
* Errands to shopping or activities
* Transporting to medical appointments
* Enjoying recreational outings together
* Preparing meals
* Assisting with medication administration
* Personal hygiene and grooming
* Bathing and toileting
* Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
What we ask of you:
* Must be 18 years of age
* Valid driver's license in good standing for driving positions
* Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
What we offer you:
* Full, Part time, and As Needed, schedules available
* A rewarding work environment with fantastic co-workers
* Paid training. Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week, including Holiday pay
* Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
* Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
* Access to employee discounts with various vendors
* A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
REM Wisconsin is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you'll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
We have a great work environment and you'll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues.