Advertising Graphic DesignerReliance Telephone Inc
Annual bonus of $1000 to $15,000. Pay Based on Experience. ($33,000 to $40,000/Year)
1. Design and produce professional graphic materials using a wide variety of media, methods and techniques.
2. Develop and design advertising flyers, ads, banners, brochures, posters, direct mail pieces and monthly newsletters consistent with company branding and imaging strategies.
3. Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more.
4. Maintain high accuracy in all presentations and proof all material
5. Assist with general marketing, coordinating tradeshows, branded clothing and promotional items for company events.
6. High level of comfort accepting and integrating feedback into design projects
7. Strong grasp of design principles, including typography, color, imagery, and composition
8. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail
9. Curiosity with a desire to stay informed of industry trends and learn new skills
10. Organize and maintain national customer database for direct mailing campaigns
11. Understand basic print design techniques.
12. Read documents correctly for print, understand how to work with grids, including bleed and spaces correctly.
13. Must be able to produce required vector files for promotional products.
14. Portfolio at interview is required
15. Respond to requests for proposals and bid documents
16. Support sales staff
17. Position is an in-office location at Grand Forks, ND.
Skills and Personal Requirements
- Clean Criminal Record
- Proficient is MS office Applications
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of two years professional graphics art experience required.
- Knowledge of a variety of software programs such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe products or similar platforms are required.
- Hard Working
- Two weeks paid vacation- Three weeks after five years
- Six paid holidays
- 80% health insurance, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Life insurance $50,000.00
- Simplified Employee Pension
- Annual anniversary trip for two anywhere in the continental United States
- Annual bonus of $1000 to $15,000
- Pay based on experience: Salary range: $33,000 - $40,000/ year - Based on experience