.NET / Python Software Developer
Recruitology's mission is to connect employers with the right talent, quickly and efficiently.
Recruitology is currently seeking an experienced .Net / Python Software Developer to make an immediate
impact at an exciting and growing company.
Recruitology supports and encourages a virtual working environment using the latest technologies. You’d be a part of a small and growing engineering team, making a difference by delivering highly desirable products in the recruitment advertising space. Recruitology operates with the nimbleness and speed of a startup company while also being profitable.
Each year, our platform helps over 50,000 small and medium businesses recruit the right people for their jobs. Our products are sold by over 400 media reseller partners in North America, with the offering consisting of programmatic job distribution, artificial intelligence-driven candidate matching, and a virtual career event platform.
NOTE: Position location can be Vancouver or Telecommute/Remote.
● Research, design and implement software programs.
● Perform root cause analysis on software application issues and implement corrective actions to
● Work with users to identify, design and implement changes to existing applications. · Maintain
up-to-date technical knowledge and skills.
● Develop application testing methods and put into practice for all applications that are developed.
● Document processes for implementing and upgrading applications.
● Work closely with other developers, UI designers and users.
Qualifications (a mix of of the following, more is better)
● 5+ years of software development experience, a degree in computer science or engineering or
● Experience in information systems, database design, system architecture, security, networks,
hardware platforms, operating systems.
● Experience with the following software languages: C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.Net Forms,
● Experience with the following database platforms: ElasticSearch, Apache Solr, MySql
● Experience with the following cloud platforms: Google Cloud Platform
● Experience with the following tools: Git, Docker
● Experience with the following frameworks: Vue.js, Angular or React.js
● Experience with agile/scrum.
● Ability to complete tasks in accordance with aggressive project timelines.
● Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers, as well as all members
of the development team.
● Ability to create clear technical documentation