Administrative AssistantRecovery Cleaners
Are you looking for a position with a small business that is growing with a 25-year track record? We are proud to be servicing the restoration industry for the past 25 years and looking to add another great human to our team. We have full and part-time positions available. Come let us show you why we have a seventeen-year tenure. Bring your business degree and/or successful history of working in the administrative field.
We will be relying on you for everything from Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Answer and direct all phone calls.
- Perform data entry for information management systems including inputting new jobs, contacts, follow-up actions, and reports; create and maintain database information and spreadsheet files. -
- Supports the production department with data entry, filing, copying, emailing, etc.
- Communicating with clients
- Input credit card receipts
- Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable
- Expense reports
- Travel arrangements
- Organize and maintain file system and archives
- Payroll Entries
- New Hire Paperwork and updated employee files
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Quickbooks knowledge required
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good typing skills
- Must pass a criminal background check