Appliance Service TechnicianReconditioned Appliances
Join the Reconditioned Appliances team as an Appliance Repair Technician.
Reconditioned Appliances, is Beaufort's top rated appliance sales & repair service provider. We are looking for an experienced and professional in Home Service Technician with a great attitude and the ability to assist customers with their appliance repairs.
As an Appliance Service Technician, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast, flexible and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.
APPLIANCE SERVICE TECHNICIAN * REPAIR TECHNICIAN * APPLIANCE MAINTENANCE
As a Home Appliance Repair Technician, you will have the opportunity to repair Refrigerators, Washer & Dryers, Gas & Electric Stoves, Dishwashers and other home appliances.
Appliance Repair Responsibilities include:
- Providing timely & quality repairs of customers products
- Maintaining high-quality customer service & care
- Promoting & selling additional products & services
- Meeting key performance metrics and /or productivity goals
- Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service
- Looking for ways to improve business performance & enhance the customer's experience
- Communicating benefits of the Value Added Services Process to the customer
- Maintaining truck stock inventory within the prescribed company guidelines & standards
- Following the truck maintenance schedule & keeping a clean, organized truck
APPLIANCE SERVICE TECHNICAIN * REPAIR TECHNICIAN * APPLIANCE MAINTENANCE
Requirements of the Service Technician role include:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- At least 5 years of appliance repair experience
- Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries, parts ordering and service orders invoicing
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipments
- Ability to perform accurate repair of customer's product(s)
- Ability to follow directions & specific process steps to ensure quality workmandship
- Flexibility to work variable & flexible hours
- Must possess & maintain a valid state drivers license for the state in which you are applying
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100lbs.
Job type: Full-Time