Customer Satisfaction Technician
A Customer Satisfaction Technician is primarily responsible for the installation of all RCN's services and from the customer equipment to the first active device in the system in additional to the completion of the necessary paperwork.
- Install, service, disconnect, change or reconnect telephony, cable modem equipment, and CATV lines serving customer residences.
- Ensure all work is completed in accordance with all applicable company procedures and in compliance with all municipal, state and federal laws and guidelines.
- Provide customer assistance, education and information on services, customer equipment and products.
- Promote marketing and sales efforts during each customer and potential customer contact.
- Take appropriate action to expedite workflow to consistently meet customer appointments and company commitments.
- Report any unauthorized use of company provided service/equipment or any theft or suspected theft of service/equipment to the appropriate person.
- Maintain regular communication throughout shift with the dispatch office and appropriate supervisors following established policies and procedures.
- Maintain and operate vehicle in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Perform all work in a safe manner according to all company independent agencies municipal, state and federal safe work rules and regulations.
- Issue, receive, maintain and be accountable for an approved level of inventory stock and equipment.
- Follow all policies and procedures for the care and securing of company property vehicles and equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the department manager/supervisor.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.