Service WritersRamsey Auto Group
Ramsey Auto Group is looking for talented Service Writers to join our growing company. Excellent opportunity for experienced and motivated service writers. Ramsey Subaru has proudly opened their brand new 36,000 sq ft in Mahwah, NJ! We have a solid reputation for sales and service excellence. Earn a competitive salary and work in a new state-of-the-art facility!
Sales Consultant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections; taking test drives; checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules.
- Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles.
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns; arranging towing and temporary transportation.
Service Writer's Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- A professional appearance, friendly manner, and positive attitude
- Computer skills required
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and thorough, organized
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- 401k plans
- Sick and vacation time accrual
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Holidays
Ramsey Auto Group is a family owned and operated automotive dealership that has been in business for over 60 years. We are a proud advocate for Autism awareness and have presented "Go the distance for Autism" for 10 years and running! It is the policy of Ramsey Auto Group to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, genetic information, veterans status or disability.
Salary based on prior experience, will be discussed at the interview.