Lot AttendantRamsey Auto Group
We are looking to recruit an energetic, detail-oriented Lot Attendant to maintain our dealership's
vehicle inventory and lot. The Lot Attendant will assist in receiving new shipments, ensure all accessories are included, and move and arrange vehicles to optimize space. You will ensure new, used, wholesale and awaiting title vehicles are parked in designated lot areas, as well as those waiting for maintenance and to be cleaned.
Lot Attendant Responsibilities:
- Attending and participating in training and meetings.
- Ensuring vehicles are clean and presentable.
- Ensuring lot is organized, clean, and free from trash, litter and debris.
- Arranging and parking vehicles in designated lot areas.
- Guaranteeing dealership license plate frames are affixed to vehicles.
- Checking new vehicles are displaying factory and addendum stickers, and selling price.
- Overseeing and maintaining keys.
- Replacing sold vehicles and empty spaces with new inventory, and ensuring most marketable
vehicles are put on display first.
- Informing supervisor of issues as they arise.
- Complying with all company policies and procedures.
Lot Attendant Requirements:
- 18 years of age or older.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Proficient with driving manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
- Completion of background screening.
- Ability to follow basic written instructions.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. unassisted
- 401k plans
- Sick and vacation time accrual
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Holidays
Ramsey Auto Group is a family owned and operated automotive dealership that has been in business for over 60 years. We are a proud advocate for Autism awareness and have presented "Go the distance for Autism" for 10 years and running! It is the policy of Ramsey Auto Group to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, genetic information, veterans status or disability.
The starting salary is $12.00 per hour and could be higher based on experience.