Auto Sales ConsultantRamsey Auto Group
Ramsey Auto Group is looking for a talented Sales Consultant to join our growing company. Qualified persons must be a self-starter, have good communication skills along with excellent people skills and must be well organized with a proven track record of customer satisfaction. This is an outstanding opportunity that is thriving with greater opportunities and financial rewards.
Sales Consultant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our current car inventory and use that knowledge to encourage customers to make a purchase
- Work with our marketing team to grow our customer base
- Work with the Finance Manager to develop sales agreements that benefit the company as well as the customer
- Collaborate with our Sales Manager to offer attractive deals on used vehicles to interested customers
- Close sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Collaborating with team members to reach sales targets
- Ensure customer satisfactions at all times
Sales Consultant Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous car sales experience a plus
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
- A professional appearance, friendly manner, and positive attitude
- Basic computer skills required
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and thorough, organized
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- 401k plans
- Sick and vacation time accrual
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Holidays
Ramsey Auto Group is a family owned and operated automotive dealership that has been in business for over 60 years. We are a proud advocate for Autism awareness and have presented "Go the distance for Autism" for 10 years and running! It is the policy of Ramsey Auto Group to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, genetic information, veterans status or disability.
Salary based on prior experience, will be discussed at the interview.