Sales Administrative AssistantQuietKat
Sales Administrative Assistant
QuietKat was created to make the Great Outdoors accessible in new and exciting ways, and we're looking for a Sales Assistant to join us at our Eagle office to help our Sales team to get the word out. We are dedicated to the growing trends of the Outdoor Recreational Industry, especially the hunt, fish, camp and explore sectors. QuietKat manufactures advanced Low-Speed Electric Vehicles (LSEV) with a distinct focus on Electric Mountain Bikes.
The Sales Assistant is a full-time role which partners closely with our small but mighty Sales & Marketing teams. If you're looking to kick back and relax this might not be the job for you, but if you're results-driven, detail-oriented, organized, and excited to make an impact and grow with us (and get some biking in while you're at it), please read on.
- Updates pricing and product offerings in various outlets.
- Creates presentations, prepares correspondence and supports Sales for potential dealers.
- Organizes logistics for trade shows and Sales Team travel.
- Works closely with the Marketing Coordinator to keep marketing content organized and current.
- Manages the QuietKat Amazon presence from updating content on our brand page to processing orders.
- Processes payments and other sales data, answers incoming sales calls and completes other general office duties as needed.
- Has a strong sense of urgency about solving problems and getting work done; identifies what needs to be done and takes action before being asked if the situation requires it.
- High School diploma plus one or more years of office experience required.
- Additional education including Trade School, college degree and/or 2-4 years of experience preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Highly organized and capable of multitasking and prioritizing.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and have the flexibility to work outside normal hours to meet deadlines when necessary.
Physical Capability: Ability to use general office equipment such as telephone, printer/copier, computer and work at a computer/desk for up to 8 hours per day and/or 40 hours per week.
Salary range is between $38,000 - $42,000 and is commensurate with experience.