Work Shifts: 3/4 work schedule 12 hour shifts only
Day Shift - Thurs to Sat alt Wed 7am to 7:30pm
Night Shift - Sun to Tues alt Sat & Wed to Fri alt Sat 7pm to 7:30am
Duration: 12 month contracts
Work extension may be available after 12 months depending on performance and needs of the department.
- Perform chipset evaluation based upon engineering specifications
- Troubleshoot complex electrical circuits as well as mechanical equipment relating to the testing of chipsets
- Work closely with the engineering staff to perform tests on chipset and provide analysis of test results
- Setup bench testing of chipsets and test equipment used in manufacturing and software design
- Ability to multitask several tasks throughout a 12 hour work shift
- Perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be a team player
- Work flexible hours
- Must be able to sit or stand for 8+ hours per day
- Ability to use hands and fingers (manual dexterity)
- Possess good eyesight, both near and far
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs occasionally
- The candidate must be familiar with, RF circuits, complex digital circuits, Unix and/or DOS, mechanical troubleshooting, and have in depth knowledge of test equipment.
- The candidate needs to have excellent troubleshooting skills and have the ability to follow detailed engineering directions.
- Experience working in a matrix team structure.
- Experience with workplace communication tools such as MS Teams, Slack, or Discord. Along with Microsoft 365 Enterprise and Workday
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- HS Diploma, GED
Preferred Educational Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree, Electronics Degree, Electronics Certificate, CET, Military equivalent
- All candidates must take and pass an assessment test prior to an interview being scheduled
- No remote work available