EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF
PUTNAM COUNTY ACHIEVEMENT SERVICES, INC.
PCAS, Inc. DBA Putnam County Community Center (PCCC) is accepting resumes for a
part-time (26 hours/4 day per week) Executive Director position.
The applicant should
- Have an Associate’s Degree, or equivalent experience—additional education would be favorable
- have experience in caring for and/or working with the Senior population
- have the ability to prepare documents, reports, and budgets, as well as the ability to adapt to changes in the standards as required by various agencies
- be in possession of good interpersonal and management skills—the ability to work well with the public, including intergenerational groups
- possess marketing skills and experience
Submit resume no later than August 12, 2022 to:
Putnam County Community Center
128 First Street, Box 208
Standard IL 61363
Attn: Linda Bean
or e-mail to email@example.com