Executive Assistant, Early LearningPuget Sound ESD
Executive Assistant, Early Learning
Puget Sound Educational School District seeks an Executive Assistant to plan, implement, direct, and maintain the assigned department by providing a wide variety of complex and confidential administrative and project implementation support; analyzing requests and providing recommendations for action; and communicating information to staff, other organizations, public agencies, and governing bodies. This position supports the Associate Superintendent of Early Learning and provides support for other Agency leaders.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts, charter schools, and state-approved private schools in Washington. Educational Service Districts, created by the legislature, are an essential regional delivery system for early learning and K-12 services in the state. PSESD is committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education.
• Current regular PSESD employee
• AA degree in job related area and executive level administrative experience
(High School Diploma/GED and progressively responsible job-related experience may substitute for AA degree)
• Professional experience with the efficient management of multiple projects in a busy office environment
• Experience with meeting and event organization
• Writing, proofreading, and editing job-related experience
• Experience inputting, manipulating, and analyzing data in a spreadsheet and/or database
• Professional experience with budget preparation and tracking experience
• Website, PowerPoint, and/or Desktop Publishing experience
Pre-employment proficiency testing will be required.
(Cover letter should specifically address experience meeting the preferred qualifications)
• Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with other departments, organizations, community members, and stakeholders.
• Experience supervising or overseeing the work of a team or program.
Puget Sound ESD is committed to having a diverse workforce, and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
Based in Renton. Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/week.
The anticipated start date for this position is September 3, 2019.
Salary: $54,903 to $63,670 /year (Band E)
Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity.
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by June 30, 2019.
Interviews tentatively scheduled for July 11th or July 29th.
For more information to apply for this position, visit: https://www.psesd.org/careers/jobs
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision; Washington State Department of Retirement System with current employer contribution at over 10%; employer paid life insurance; optional life insurance options; generous and flexible paid time off (24 days of paid annual leave, 12 days of paid sick leave, and 11 paid holidays per year); Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan; subsidized ORCA card; and free parking.