Prospect Park Board of Health is seeking a Part Time Secretary Board of Health Clerk. This is a clerical position and must have experience with office methods, practices, programs and equipment.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Computer literacy in word programming, spreadsheet functions and electronic mail.
- Knowledge of office methods, practices, and equipment.
- Knowledge of the internal organization and established policies, procedures, and regulations relative to the work of the department after a period of training.
- Ability to perform highly complex clerical tasks.
- Ability to prepare and supervise preparation of statistical and other reports.
- Ability to supervise the establishment and maintenance of records and files.
- Ability to comprehend complex office procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Ability to organize assigned work and develop effective work methods.
- Ability to assist on coordinating health events (Community Health Fair, Blood Drives, and Pet Rabies Clinics, etc.).
Deadline to apply is October 29, 2021
The Prospect Park Board of Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer