Speech Language Pathologist
Union Hospital Therapy, LLC is seeking a full-time Speech Language Pathologist to join our outstanding team of healthcare professionals to meet the needs of our increasing patient population in Terre Haute, IN. This open position is within our Outpatient Division.
What you need for this position:
- Previous medical experience specializing in diagnosis and treatment of speech and language problems
- Speech Language Pathology Degree
- Indiana SLP license or ability to obtain an Indiana SLP license is required
What's in it for you:
- Excellent Compensation Package
- Competitive Pay
- Monthly Bonus Potential
- Extensive Benefit Package
Please submit your resume to learn more about joining our growing company!
Union Hospital Therapy, LLC is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, veteran, or disability status.