Rehabilitation Technician, Rehab Tech- Evansville, IN - PRN & Full-Time
ProgressiveHealth of Indiana is seeking an energetic Rehab Tech to join our amazing team of therapy professionals in Evansville, IN. This position is responsible for working under direct supervision and as directed by licensed therapist to help to restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability for our patients.
Inpatient - Full- and Part-Time
Outpatient- Full- and Part-Time
The ideal candidate will be:
- Energetic with excellent communication and patient care skills.
- Professional, dependable and always willing to help.
What you will be doing:
- Provide assistance with physical therapy treatment for patients suffering from injuries, or muscle, nerve, joint, and bone disease.
- Prepare patients, treatment areas, equipment and supplies for treatment.
- Clean work area and maintain equipment.
What you need for this position:
- High School Diploma
- Background or interest in physical therapy, kinesiology, exercise science or physiology is a plus
- Previous experience in a medical setting is preferred
- College courses in a related field is advantageous
Our PRN position includes:
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive compensation
Our Full-Time position includes:
- Robust benefit package;
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Savings Plan
Submit your resume to become a part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team!