Prevention Specialist – Canton, MS
ProgressiveHealth is a premier provider of a broad spectrum of rehabilitation management, prevention, and health improvement services, dedicated to superior patient care, improving outcomes, and delivering value-added solutions to several best-in-class, nationally recognized clients.
ProgressiveHealth is seeking a full-time Prevention Specialist to join our outstanding team of professionals to provide injury prevention and management to the industrial employees at a local automotive manufacturer in Canton, MS.
What you will be doing:
- Proactive prevention
- Early symptom intervention
- Case management
- Ergonomic program support
- Increase the workforce’s ability to perform their job duties safely and decrease risk of injury
Ideal candidate will:
- Be energetic and take initiative
- Engage with the workforce
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be dependable and willing to help
- Be willing and able to work a night shift schedule. Sunday-Thursday.
Education and training required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology, Exercise/Sports Science, Health Promotions or related field.
- CPR certification
- New grads are encouraged to apply!
This full-time position includes:
- Excellent compensation package with competitive pay
- Bonus potential
- Robust benefit package;
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) Savings Plan
Are you a good fit? Submit your resume to become a part of our innovative team!