Physical Therapy Assistant, PTA
Full-Time - Outpatient Physical Therapist Assistant – Terre Haute, IN
Union Hospital Therapy is seeking a Full-Time, Outpatient Physical Therapist Assistant to join our outstanding team of healthcare professionals to meet the needs of our increasing patient population in Terre Haute, IN.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Indiana Physical Therapy Assistant license or ability to receive Indiana PTA license
- Prior experience in an outpatient setting is preferred
This position is responsible for:
- Providing medically prescribed physical therapy treatment for patients suffering from injuries, or muscle, nerve, joint and bone diseases
- Restores function
- Relieve pains
- Prevents disability
- Works under the supervision of a licensed physical therapist
This full-time position includes:
- Excellent compensation package with competitive pay
- Bonus potential
- Robust benefit package;
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Education Assistance
Become part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team!
Qualified candidates should submit a resume for consideration.
Union Hospital Therapy, LLC is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, veteran, or disability status.