Physical Therapist, PT
Union Hospital Therapy is seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to join our outpatient division and work alongside our outstanding team of healthcare professionals in Terre Haute, IN, providing coverage for the inpatient and swing beds patients on a rotational basis.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Indiana Physical Therapy License or ability to obtain Indiana Physical Therapy License
- Prior experience in an outpatient clinic is preferred
This position is responsible for:
- Provides physical therapy treatment for patients suffering from injuries, or muscle, nerve, joint, and bone diseases
- Restores function
- Relieves pain
- Prevents disability
This full-time position includes:
- Excellent compensation package
- Monthly bonus potential
- Competitive pay
- Student loan assistance program for new graduates
- Robust benefit package:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
Submit your resume to become a part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team!
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, veteran, or disability status.