Physical Therapist Assistant, PTA
ProgressiveHealth is a premier provider of a broad spectrum of rehabilitation management, prevention, and wellness services, dedicated to superior patient care, improving outcomes, and delivering value-added client solutions.
ProgressiveHealth of Indiana is seeking a full-time Inpatient Physical Therapist Assistant to join our outstanding team of healthcare professionals in Evansville, IN. New graduates are welcome to apply!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Indiana Physical Therapy Assistant license or ability to receive Indiana PTA license
- Prior experience in an inpatient setting is a plus
This position is responsible for:
- Providing medically prescribed physical therapy treatment for patients suffering from injuries, or muscle, nerve, joint and bone diseases
- Restores function
- Relieve pains
- Prevents disability
- Works under the supervision of a licensed physical therapist
This full-time position includes:
- Excellent compensation package with competitive pay
- Bonus potential
- Robust benefit package;
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Education Assistance
Become part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team!
Qualified candidates should submit a resume for consideration.